Indianapolis Moving Company
Sherman Moving and Storage Co., Inc. has been a family owned business in Indiana since 1932. During this time, we have acquired the knowledge and expertise to easily handle any kind of move. Ed Sherman’s son, Robert Sherman, is the current owner and president. Sherman Moving has become Indiana’s premier local moving company. Over 1000 moves were completed last year while maintaining a complaint free record with the Central Indiana Better Business Bureau.
- We do not use temporary help or part-time people.
- All our employees are full-time workers
- All employees are must pass a criminal background check.
- All employees are subject to drug testing.
- Our employees do not smoke on the job (no smoke-breaks).
- All our workers are professional movers that care about you and your possession.
Can I use my own boxes?
Yes. We’re happy to reuse any cartons or boxes. We can pack for you in these boxes or you can pack yourself and we’ll move.
Can I get free boxes from Sherman Moving?
No. We do not provide used boxes. We have no way to know what’s been moved within the box (i.e. cleaning supplies, toxins, insects). All our materials are new and sold as such.